Workshop for Consultant Partner
The opportunity for consultant partners and our company is rich. Approximately 30% of companies in our main target market are prospects. As the diagram below demonstrates, around 20-25% have reached the point that new ERP would be defensible (green box) and about 5-10% are actively making major ERP upgrade or replacement (orange box).
For those companies getting closer to the day they approve a project (green box), we offer an Enterprise Software Strategy Planning exercise. For those with an approved project we offer ERP selection process that is arguable the most experienced in the United States today. And about 70% of our ERP selection clients use our ERP implementation control techniques. In all of these service offerings are elements that tie to very large cost savings for Companies buying ERP and related services—which is often the reason a prospect will entertain hearing more about what we and our consultant partners offer.
Workshop Details - Consultant Partner Collaboration and Business Development
This all-day workshop includes:
- Comprehensive review of the Enterprise Software Life Cycle Management services in the context of collaboration between consultant partners and our team.
- ERP market status – including a full section on the benefits, risks and hype on Cloud ERP.
- Enterprise Software Strategy Planning – detecting the right time for ERP improvements.
- ERP Selection – including details on aggressive cost control and fixing one-sided commercial terms.
- ERP Implementation Control – How the buyer must lead with proper knowledge and resources to avoid mediocre results.
- Online client project management system, general project collaboration, consultant time collection and review process.
- Business development opportunities and collaboration.
- General brainstorming session on improved collaboration and opportunities.
Modern Collaboration Tools: To improve collaboration with consultants and clients we have moved nearly all major project tools online. It's impressive and clients not only enjoy the options to participate and check project status, but read that our team is modern and taking advantage of the latest tools.
Large Revenue Opportunities: After over 900 ERP projects since 1996, today we have highly vetted service offerings. With the right consultant team and presented well—we tend to win projects. In addition to hourly income, consultants can earn up to 30% of the Intellectual Property fee we charge on client projects—which typically equals about 5% of total project revenues.
Recently Completed - More dates coming soon:
ERP Selection – Provo Craft
SoftSelect was a great partner throughout the process of choosing an ERP solution. They helped us control the terms throughout the ERP buying process, and we achieved impressive results in reduced ERP license fees. Having an experienced partner like SoftSelect, helped us negotiate for the products we need and set our expectations for the process of implementing these solutions.
ERP Selection – Cornell Pump
Negotiating ERP costs is complicated and the ERP software vendors take advantage of the buyer’s lack of experience. SoftSelect’s experience and influence helped us level the playing field. We clearly saved money and lowered our long term risk.
ERP Selection – Leupold & Stevens
Long term ERP license costs were initially very difficult to calculate. Working with SoftSelect we were able to insist on a predicable ERP license fee approach and achieve much lower initial and ongoing license fee costs.