FREE ERP Comparison Database
The SoftSelect ERP system database can be used for:
- Creating initial ERP software long list
- Challenging ERP software short lists
- Validating current ERP (see full ERP validation service from SoftSelect)
The following types of information are inherently unsuitable for an online ERP listing:
- Detailed functionality: Why functionality capability charts are subject to compounding errors.
- ERP costs: Initial and ongoing costs achieved vary greatly based on a number of factors.
- Cloud ERP: A particular buyer's objectives affects what ERP is 'Cloud' or not.
Our arms-length relationship with ERP vendors?
ERP software vendors DO NOT pay, in any way, to be included in this database or to appear on lists created by database users.
ERP Comparison Database user names ARE NOT sent to ERP software vendors.
Our company makes this summary ERP system review available to create awareness of its ERP consulting services. This ERP Comparison Database has been available since 2001 and includes links to all listed ERP software vendors.
ERP Comparison Database - Access Request
ERP Selection – Provo Craft
SoftSelect was a great partner throughout the process of choosing an ERP solution. They helped us control the terms throughout the ERP buying process, and we achieved impressive results in reduced ERP license fees. Having an experienced partner like SoftSelect, helped us negotiate for the products we need and set our expectations for the process of implementing these solutions.
ERP Selection – Leupold & Stevens
Long term ERP license costs were initially very difficult to calculate. Working with SoftSelect we were able to insist on a predicable ERP license fee approach and achieve much lower initial and ongoing license fee costs.
ERP Selection – Cornell Pump
Negotiating ERP costs is complicated and the ERP software vendors take advantage of the buyer’s lack of experience. SoftSelect’s experience and influence helped us level the playing field. We clearly saved money and lowered our long term risk.