ERP Implementation Control Webinar
RADICAL PROJECT AND COST CONTROL TECHNIQUES
Engleman Associates offers a webinar on how to firmly contain typical ERP implementation problems—and achieve more in less time and costs. Implementing ERP and other complex business systems is well-known to be haunted by cost overruns, delayed project completion, dashed expectations of buyers, and disruption to company operations and personnel. This webinar is about the source of these typical negative results and how to control them. This one-hour webinar which covers the following key topics:
- Potential of a well-implemented modern ERP—way more than most realize.
- Hiring ERP implementers—why typical hiring influencers are not relevant.
- Selecting an implementer—Why proposals and methods should hold little relevance.
- Cost control—Large project cost control opportunities and how to take advantage of them.
- Project Scope—The ironic conflict between project opportunity and necessary project scope control.
- Implementation leadership—if the buyer does not lead, mediocre results are guaranteed.
This information is delivered by national enterprise software expert Mark Engleman. Mark founded EAI/SoftSelect 1996 and he and his team have been involved in over 900 hundred enterprise software projects and has delivered hundreds of webinars and workshops on enterprise software selection and controlling implementations.
This webinar is often offered at scheduled times shown below—as well as other times to better fit the schedule of those interested.
Contact us for webinar times or to set a custom presentation time.
Webinar Sign Up/Schedule Request
SoftSelect was a great partner throughout the process of choosing an ERP solution. They helped us control the terms throughout the ERP buying process, and we achieved impressive results in reduced ERP license fees. Having an experienced partner like SoftSelect, helped us negotiate for the products we need and set our expectations for the process of implementing these solutions.
Long term ERP license costs were initially very difficult to calculate. Working with SoftSelect we were able to insist on a predicable ERP license fee approach and achieve much lower initial and ongoing license fee costs.
Negotiating ERP costs is complicated and the ERP software vendors take advantage of the buyer’s lack of experience. SoftSelect’s experience and influence helped us level the playing field. We clearly saved money and lowered our long term risk.